CalOSHA requires employers to assure employees are trained in job specific safe work practices prior to exposing them to workplace hazards. To help support this mission, DKF Solutions hosts training on various safety topics throughout California, each is open to public agencies throughout the region.
The winter training schedule will be announced in January and will feature the topics listed below. These open enrollment trainings are ideal if you need to train fewer than eight employees. For larger groups you may be able to save money by hosting the training at your facility.
Contact Zoeanne Tafolla at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Traffic Control/Flagger Safety
- Fall Protection Competent Person
- Underground Utility Locator
- Excavation Competent Person
- Sewer Backup Response and Volume Estimation and Documentation
- Confined Space Entry/Non-Entry Rescue
- Transite Pipe (Asbestos) Awareness
- Forklift Training